Amerivantage Choice + RX is an HMO-POS Medicare Advantage plan offered through Ameri Group Community Care. Ameri Group offers health plans to individuals who are needy. The plan is only offered in seven counties in New Mexico; however, they do offer different versions of the plan in other states as well. You can see my reviews on their other plans by clicking: Amerivantage Specialty RX Review. Below is a summary of what this plan has to offer for New Mexico residence:
Amerivantage Choice + RX (HMO-POS)
- $0 monthly plan premium!
- $6,700 Maximum Out of Pocket Limit
- No referral required for doctors, specialists, or hospitals
- $125/Day Days 1-10 hospital copay
- $5 doctor visits and $25 specialists visits
- $150 – $250 copay for outpatient surgery
- $0 copay for labs and $250 copay for diagnostic procedures
- $50 copay for x-rays
- Part D drugs: Tier 1 = $0; Tier 2 = $5; Tier 3 = $45; Tier 4 = $95; Tier 5 = 33%
Additional Benefits With Amerivantage Classic Choice
- Coverage for Generic drugs during the Coverage Gap!
- $0 copay for preventative dental and $100 for comprehensive dental work every three months
- Routine hearing exams and aids not covered
- $0 copay for eye exams and glasses up to $150
- OTC benefit – Over the Counter benefit of $25 every 3 months
- Transportation benefit – $0 copay for up to 12 one way trips
- POS Benefit – Point of Service benefit allows you to use doctors outside of the network
- Silver Sneakers gym membership at no cost!
While this plan offers a POS feature, please make sure that you are aware of how it works, and that you are using it correctly! Most POS plans do not offer a user-friendly POS option! Always review your options at www.medicare.gov! While these benefits may look good, other plans in your area may be more competitive. You can look up your providers by visting their website.