Windsor RX is Medicare Prescription Drug Plan or PDP backed by Sterling Life Insurance company. In addition to the Windsor RX PDP, Sterling offers Medicare Advantage Plans in the form of HMO’s, PPO’s, and PFFS. Unlike many PDP’s, Windsor RX is not nationally available. The service area for the Windsor RX plan includes 19 different states.
Windsor RX Coverage
The coverage for the Windsor RX plan will depend on what state you live in. AL, AR, MS, and TN all fall under one plans while IA, MN, MT, ND, NE, SD, and WY all fall under another plan. The other covered states include SC, LA, TX, ID, UT, OK, OR, and WA. These states carry their own separate coverage, or share coverage with only one other state. Below is the important details of the coverage provided through Windsor RX.
- Premium – $20.80 to $34.90 depending on what state you live in
- Deductible – $320 for all plans
- Tier 1 – $6 = 30 days and $18 = 90 days in all states
- Tier 2 – $34 to $45 depending on what state you live in
- Tier 3 – $80 to $90 depending on what state you live in
- Tier 4 – 25% on all plans